Bacchus hemp coffee filters (1-2 cups)
Bacchus hemp coffee filters are made with eco-conscious to be reusable, zero-waste, and biodegradable.
- Easy to clean
- Enhanced coffee flavour
- Anti-mildew and anti-bacteria
- Suitable for most of the pour-over coffee makers such as Hario® v60-01, Kalita 101 and Melitta
Our filter is made with 100% hemp and sewn with 100% cotton in Thailand. Its packaging is thoughtfully made using recycled paper and paper stickers.
Top width: 14cm
Bottom width: 4cm
- After use, rinse with warm water thoroughly and hang to dry.
- Soak in baking soda and rinse with hot water until clean once a week (or as required). Hang to dry.
End of Life:
Add into your compost when it has reached the end of its useful life.
* colours may vary due to lighting and photography*